Windows 10 32/64 bit ISO Setup file of Latest version free download from here in a single click.
Windows 10 intro:
Touch Screen was a great innovation by Apple in devices that also tend others to think about the adoption of this technology. Windows 10 is another impressive entry by Microsoft for touch friendly devices as they also believe like others that life of touch is more than that of buttons. If you used Windows 8 and 8.1 before then you are gonna love Windows 10 according to famous geeks. Moreover, if you are familiar with uniquely known Start Menu, Desktop and Taskbar then you are already expert in Windows 10. Anyway, you will face changes in Action Center as Action center is changed and will now notify you about more warnings and notifications. While Aged Flag icon is now changed in Windows 10, on which critical issues or warnings will display red cross sign while yellow mark will be issues. Here only see a grey icon if there will be no “Messages” while white if there are one, are many regardless of types.
Another impressive innovation comes with Windows 10 is Cortana i.e one of the best new standard features that Microsoft added along with MS Edge Browser. With the news of MS Edge in market people start believing the closure of Firefox and Chrome as they are continuously facing issues and criticism by people. Here one thing we have to remember that both Chrome and Firefox have beaten Internet Explorer all versions in every kind of state and condition. They are continuously improving their features as their good start than Microsoft Internet Explorer ever did in history. No doubt before Chrome and Firefox Internet Explorer is best option to serve the internet but that was you can say “Once Upon a Time”. If you remember Microsft Internet Explorer Windows 8 mode, that was just like Microsft Edge. People believe that Edge is the improved version of Internet Explorer Windows 8 mode with extended features and enhanced graphics. Windows 10 Start Menu changed that again jumped to Microsft most used Operating System ever used in history i.e Windows XP. Start Menu of Windows 10 is a mixture of Windows 8 and Windows XP Start menu Classic and Standard modes.
Windows 10 Summary:
- Windows 10 is another great touch-friendly Operating System introduced by Microsoft that will look better on Tablets and Phones that PCs and Laptops.
- If you are familiar with previous two versions of Windows then Windows 10 is easy and better option for you if you wanna update yourself.
- Action Center and Start Menu are the two features that are widely changed in Windows 10 than that of Windows 8 and 8.1.
- Now with the help of your microphone Windows will hear and Search on the basis of what you speak and that feature is commonly known as “Cortana”(available on taskbar along with Search Bar).
- New browser application MS Edge is introduced along with Internet Explorer that is truly a Windows 8, 8.1 or 10 app in their respected appearance modes.
- Windows 10 new Start Menu is traced back to Windows 8, Windows XP classic and standard modes.
Windows 10 technical details:
- Software Full Name: Windows 10 ISO Setup
- Setup File Name: 32 bit: en_windows_10_pro_10240_x86_dvd.iso/64 bit: en_windows_10_pro_10240_x64_dvd.iso
- Full Setup Size: 2.77 GB(32 bit)/3.71 GB(64 bit)
- Setup File Type: Official ISO File
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 29/7/2015
- License: Free Trial
- Developers: Microsoft
Windows 10 System Requirments
- Operating System: Previously Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 while deletion of previous OS is recommended.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required minimum while 1 GB recommended for 32 while 2 GB for 64 bit.
- Hard Disk Space: 20 GB minimum for non-Updaters while 40 GB for Updaters while recommended is 50 GB for non-Updaters while 90 GB for Updaters is required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or higher is minimum while Core Duo or later is recommended.
Windows 10 Offline Installer Download Link of ISO file, Single click to Download from below link.